Supplying Blind Flange Rentals to Arkansas Area Companies
We stand by the belief that well-made products lead to well-completed projects, and we’re proud to offer the piping materials that you need to get your job completed. At Industrial Pipe & Valve, we carry a wide array of blind flanges to meet your needs in Arkansas. We supply carbon steel and stainless steel blind flanges to companies in a variety of sizes and grades.
When planning your next project, whether short-term or long-term, ask yourself, would you benefit from renting vs. purchasing blind flanges? From oil to liquefied natural gas, Industrial Pipe & Valve provides project managers with the high-quality blind flange rentals they need to complete any job in Arkansas on time and on budget. Our team of experts can help you determine which blind flanges are right for your project, whether its figure 8 blinds, skillet blinds, forged steel blind flanges, or another type altogether. Whatever your needs, we’re the company to choose in Arkansas!
24 Hour Call Out Services Available
Contact Industrial Pipe & Valve by calling us at 409-293-4101 or fill out our contact form for more information on blind flange rentals in the Arkansas area.
Types of Blind Flanges We Carry in Arkansas
Looking to rent blind flanges for your project in Arkansas? Blind flanges are used to seal the end of piping systems or pressure vessel openings and are commonly used for hydrostatic testing of a pipe or vessel. They allow for easy access to the pipe in case work must be done inside the line and are oftentimes used for high pressure applications. We offer a variety of sizes and grades to suit your project’s needs. Our blind flange rental offerings include:
Class 150#, 300#, 400#, 600#, 900#, 1500# & 2500# available with sizes ranging from ½” – 60”
Blind Flange Size Chart
|Class 150# Blind Flange / Paddle||Class 300# Blind Flange / Paddle||Class 400# Blind Flange / Paddle||Class 600# Blind Flange / Paddle||Class 900# Blind Flange / Paddle||Class 1500# Blind Flange / Paddle||Class 2500# Blind Flange / Paddle|
|26″ Series A||26″ Series A||26″ Series A||26″ Series A||26″ Series A|
|28″ Series A||28″ Series A||28″ Series A||28″ Series A||28″ Series A|
|30″ Series A||30″ Series A||30″ Series A||30″ Series A||30″ Series A|
|32″ Series A||32″ Series A||32″ Series A||32″ Series A||32″ Series A|
|34″ Series A||34″ Series A||34″ Series A||34″ Series A||34″ Series A|
|36″ Series A||36″ Series A||36″ Series A||36″ Series A||36″ Series A|
|38″ Series A||38″ Series A||38″ Series A||38″ Series A||38″ Series A|
|40″ Series A||40″ Series A||40″ Series A||40″ Series A||40″ Series A|
|42″ Series A||42″ Series A||42″ Series A||42″ Series A||42″ Series A|
|44″ Series A||44″ Series A||44″ Series A||44″ Series A||44″ Series A|
|46″ Series A||46″ Series A||46″ Series A||46″ Series A||46″ Series A|
|48″ Series A||48″ Series A||48″ Series A||48″ Series A||48″ Series A|
|50″ Series A||50″ Series A||50″ Series A||50″ Series A||26″ Series B|
|52″ Series A||52″ Series A||52″ Series A||52″ Series A||28″ Series B|
|54″ Series A||54″ Series A||54″ Series A||54″ Series A||30″ Series B|
|56″ Series A||56″ Series A||56″ Series A||56″ Series A||32″ Series B|
|58″ Series A||58″ Series A||58″ Series A||58″ Series A||34″ Series B|
|60″ Series A||60″ Series A||60″ Series A||60″ Series A||36″ Series B|
|26″ Series B||26″ Series B||26″ Series B||26″ Series B||38″ Series B|
|28″ Series B||28″ Series B||28″ Series B||28″ Series B||40″ Series B|
|30″ Series B||30″ Series B||30″ Series B||30″ Series B||42″ Series B|
|32″ Series B||32″ Series B||32″ Series B||32″ Series B||44″ Series B|
|34″ Series B||34″ Series B||34″ Series B||34″ Series B||46″ Series B|
|36″ Series B||36″ Series B||36″ Series B||36″ Series B||48″ Series B|
|38″ Series B||38″ Series B||38″ Series B||38″ Series B|
|40″ Series B||40″ Series B||40″ Series B||40″ Series B|
|42″ Series B||42″ Series B||42″ Series B||42″ Series B|
|44″ Series B||44″ Series B||44″ Series B||44″ Series B|
|46″ Series B||46″ Series B||46″ Series B||46″ Series B|
|48″ Series B||48″ Series B||48″ Series B||48″ Series B|
|50″ Series B||50″ Series B||50″ Series B||50″ Series B|
|52″ Series B||52″ Series B||52″ Series B||52″ Series B|
|54″ Series B||54″ Series B||54″ Series B||54″ Series B|
|56″ Series B||56″ Series B||56″ Series B||56″ Series B|
|58″ Series B||58″ Series B||58″ Series B||58″ Series B|
|60″ Series B||60″ Series B||60″ Series B||60″ Series B|
Figure 8 / Spectacle Blind Rental ASME B16.48
- A516-70 Carbon Steel Figure 8 Blind Rental
- A36 Carbon Steel Figure 8 Blind Rental
Isolation Skillet / Paddle Blind Rental (5/16 Thick)
- A516-70 Carbon Steel Paddle Blind Rental
- A36 Carbon Steel Paddle Blind Rental
Hydro Skillet / Paddle Blind Rental ASME B16.48
- A516-70 Carbon Steel ASME B16.48 Paddle Blind Rental
- A36 Carbon Steel ASME B16.48 Paddle Blind Rental
Blind Spacer Set (Paddle/Spacer) Rental ASME B16.48
- A516-70 Carbon Steel ASME B16.48 Blind Spacer Set Rental
- A36 Carbon Steel ASME B16.48 Blind Spacer Set Rental
ANSI / ASME B16.5 Blind Flange Rental
- A105 Raised Face Carbon Steel ANSI / ASME B16.50 Blind Flange Rental
ASME B16.47 Series A & B Blind Flange Rental
- A105 Raised Face Carbon Steel ASME B16.47 Series A & B Blind Flange Rental
Our blind flange rentals are available in an array of sizes and pressure classes so that you can get the exact products you need for your project in Arkansas. Contact Industrial Pipe & Valve to learn more.
The Benefits of Renting Blind Flanges
Projects involve lots of moving pieces, but equipment, parts and tools are frequently purchased only for use during a small part of the project. Renting these products for a few days or weeks, instead of purchasing them, can lower your costs, as well as storage and upkeep needs. Can’t decide if you should purchase or rent the blind flanges you need? Project managers throughout Arkansas who rent blind flanges experience:
- Reduced project costs. Instead of making a large investment in blind flanges that will negatively impact your bottom line, Industrial Pipe & Valve offers blind flange rental to help lower your project costs.
- Minimized or eliminated storage costs. Should you decide to purchase blind flanges, you must find a place to store them long-term. Blind flange rentals allow you to have the equipment you need when you need it, you won’t have to find a place to store them when the project is done.
- High quality equipment. Industrial Pipe & Valve’s assortment of blind flanges are all new or refurbished. Never question the quality of your rental equipment when you choose us for your project needs in Arkansas.
- A wide variety of blind flanges. We have a large selection of blind flange rentals, so you can rest easy knowing we have exactly what you need.
Industries We Serve in Arkansas
We’ve worked with a lot of businesses here in Arkansas and the surrounding areas to get them the blind flanges that they need. We make sure that you get the best out there so you can get your jobs completed quickly and efficiently. Some of the industries that Industrial Pipe & Valve has worked with in Arkansas are:
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- And more!
Don’t see your industry listed? Give us a call at 409-293-4101 to discuss how Industrial Pipe & Valve can assist your Arkansas business.
The Gas Boom in Arkansas
The History of Arkansas’ Liquefied Natural Gas
The first record of natural gas in Arkansas was in Scott County in 1887 during an effort to develop a commercial water well. The second recorded discovery of gas was two years later when an oil driller, Harry Kelly, was trying to dig for oil. Throughout much of the 20th century, natural gas finds were either failed attempts to find oil or incidental. Oil was on the front of everyone’s mind, and no one found any value with the natural gas that was being discovered. But this mentality changed in 1921 when the first oilfield was discovered southwest of El Dorado. This oilfield discovery prompted one of the great gas booms in American history, and LNG drilling in Arkansas has only become more prominent. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, Arkansas is one of the top 10 natural gas producer in the United States.
Blind Flange Rental Supplier in Arkansas
Industrial Pipe & Valve is ready to provide your Arkansas area company with blind flanges. From refineries to manufacturing facilities to pipeline construction, we can provide the high-quality flange rentals you need to complete your job on time and on budget. We provide a diverse stock of spectacle blind flanges, paddle blind flanges, forged steel blind flanges, and more. With a multitude of blind flange sizes, pressure classes, and grades, we have what you need to complete your project. You’re making the right choice when you choose our team for project supply needs in Arkansas.
Interested in renting blind flanges from Industrial Pipe & Valve? Give us a call at 409-293-4101 or fill out a contact form and let’s talk. We ship our blind flanges worldwide, including Arkansas.
We rent blind flanges to the following areas in Arkansas:
- Ashley County (71635, 71642, 71646, 71658, 71661, 71663, 71676)
- Bradley County (71631, 71647, 71651, 71671)
- Calhoun County (71744, 71745, 71766)
- Columbia County (71740, 71752, 71753, 71754, 71770, 71861)
- Crawford County (72921, 72932, 72934, 72935, 72946, 72947, 72948, 72952, 72955, 72956, 72957)
- Franklin County (72820, 72821, 72928, 72930, 72933, 72949)
- Hempstead County (71801, 71802, 71825, 71831, 71838, 71847, 71855, 71862)
- Johnson County (72830, 72832, 72839, 72840, 72845, 72846, 72852, 72854)
- Lafayette County (71826, 71827, 71845, 71860)
- Logan County (72826, 72835, 72851, 72855, 72863, 72865, 72927, 72943, 72951)
- Miller County (71834, 71837, 71839, 71840, 71854)
- Nevada County (71722, 71828, 71835, 71844, 71857, 71858, 71864)
- Ouachita County (71701, 71711, 71720, 71726, 71751, 71764)
- Pope County (72679, 72801, 72802, 72811, 72812, 72823, 72837, 72843, 72847, 72858)
- Scott County (72841, 72926, 72944, 72950, 72958)
- Sebastian County (72901, 72902, 72903, 72904, 72905, 71906, 72908, 72913, 72914, 72916, 72917, 72917, 72918, 72919, 72923, 72936, 72937, 72938, 72940, 72941, 72945)
- Union County (71724, 71730, 71731, 71747, 71749, 71750, 71758, 71759, 71762, 71765, 71768)
- And More!